Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Winter wonderland

Mid week surf near home; lucky to get away on such a fine day.

Don't be too deceived it looks warmer than it was: water temperature ~ 9 deg C, air between 1 and 5 deg C, and it was windy too.

Waves were as nice as they looked but a little tricky to make along the zippering outside section.

Got fuel for $2.94 a gallon today, around 75c per litre, still cheap by international standards, mind you, thankfully I don't need to feed some monster pickup with a 6 or 7 litre V8 [or V10] motor.


Remember you can click on any of the images for a larger version...





3 comments:

Foul Pete said...

Great photos. These High Pressure Breaks get me through the winter. I have a feeling I sold you a single fin last summer...

Pete

Gaz said...

Nice crop on that top pic A...... I wonder if the gods will bless us with a repeat of last January's nirvanna?

Philosurfer said...

Gaz - I hope so...

and Foulweather, you did indeed...